It’s been just over a week since the launch of our Mobile Storefront and we’re proud to share with you the outstanding business benefits already achieved by one of our early Pepperi Mobile Storefront customers. AAB Fashion, Australian distributor of cosmetics and hair-care products, has considerably boosted its B2B sales—within three months of implementing the Beta version.
Check out some of the key business benefits they report having attained so far:
- AAB clients using the Mobile Storefront increased their spending by more than 60%
- Self-service orders placed online have grown by 22 percent
- Due to the app’s mobility and convenience, customers order more often
- Several new customers have been won over from the competition
- Reps spend less time on order-taking and more on developing new business
- Information about products, e.g. stock on hand, helps customers decide what to order
- Tiered pricing, which gives buyers the option for lower per-unit prices with bigger order volume, has led to increased average order size
AAB is not new to Pepperi, having rolled out Pepperi Sales Automation to its field sales reps four years ago. AAB's customers can easily toggle from one app to the other in order to complete a sales order, with features such as:
- Field sales reps help customers select products and place orders
- Displaying relevant product and pricing information to individual customers
- Access to key data such as customer order history
- Cross-selling and upselling recommendations
- Managers can view sales activities per product and sales rep, review detailed customer data, schedule calls and meetings with customers, and more
AAB’s CEO Lee Silverstein had this to say about Pepperi Sales Automation together with the B2B Mobile Storefront: “They’re a business game changer, allowing us to manage more than 10,000 SKUs with ease across multiple selling platforms for different users among customers and reps.”
To read a full account of AAB’s experience with Pepperi’s mobile sales tools, check out Paul Demery’s article in Internet Retailer.
We look forward to sharing many more success stories with you. If you have one of your own to contribute, we’d love to hear from you. Just drop us a note and we’ll get in touch.