JCK Las Vegas, the premiere event for jewelry professionals in North America is now less than a month away. From Monday, June 5 through Thursday, June 8, the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino will host the annual JCK Las Vegas Jewelry Show. Are you ready?
JCK Las Vegas: The Basics
The largest show of its kind in North America, JCK has over 2,300 jewelry vendors from around the globe exhibiting at the show. Attendees will include 23,000 retailers and nearly 10,000 individual retail stores of all shapes and sizes.
Nearly a quarter of the retailers in attendance are traveling from outside the United States. There will be special sections that will showcase country-specific jewels, such as Italy’s VicenzaOro (a reiteration of the famed international trade show devoted to gold, silver, jewelry, and gemology) as well as the German and Hong Kong pavilions.
What’s on Offer
JCK Las Vegas is much more than just a PR opportunity. It’s a high-end market place where jewelry brands and manufacturers can transact a year’s worth of business in under a week, continue and expand education in their field, and network with new and old business contacts.
It’s well worth attending JCK for the full length of the show, as there is so much to see and experience. The sheer size and importance of the show means the biggest and best jewelry companies will be exhibiting. In addition, there will be plenty of smaller, up-and-coming and niche companies for you to discover.
Besides the exhibition itself, the JCK organizers have lined up a full schedule of events, both fun and educational, including a special gala, breakfast, and dinner; panels featuring industry insiders and top influencers; and a think tank competition for innovative solutions in the jewelry industry. Last but not least, hotel rates are fair and significantly reduced for show attendees, giving you more than enough reason to play after work in Sin City.
Brands to Watch
So many great jewelry and watch brands will be exhibiting at JCK. It’s hard to pick the ones we think are most noteworthy! Here’s our selection of at least some of the brands to put on your list if you’re attending…
- Tiffany - This iconic US brand and long-time JCK exhibitor is trying to shed its old-school, “lady” image and connect with the cool-and-hip crowd so expect to see something new and edgier this year.
- Rajola - Classic Italian jewelry from a family run company that continues to be a trendsetter in fine jewelry, handcrafted with jewels in coral, gemstones, gold and diamonds.
- Seiko - At the forefront of the diving watch phenomenon since the very beginning, Seiko is going retro with a modern-day reinterpretation of its 1965 model. Classic style teamed with the latest technology.
- Festina Lotus - Urban, on-trend timepieces for the discerning, modern customer who wishes to make a statement.
- Pyrrha - Thoughtful talismans handcrafted with intention, using relics from the Victorian Era
With so many brands to choose from there's something for everyone.
If you’re exhibiting at JCK this year let us help you prepare - find out how
Enjoy the show!