No matter what your sales team is looking for, there is probably apps for sales out there designed to help you do it better. Many sales teams want to start integrating apps for certain work-related tasks, but they aren’t sure which is the best for them. Here are some of the most common issues sales teams look to solve with apps and the best apps on the market for each.
The best apps to stay on top of your to-do list
- Asana: This widely used app was originally created by Facebook as a company tool to organize tasks across teams, has become one of the best task-management apps on the market. Asana helps you cut down on back-and-forth emails with an intuitive system that works across individuals, teams, and companies. The best part? It’s free!
- Carrot. This to-do list with attitude that reminds you to check off items on your task list by getting upset with you when you don’t. Part angry boss, part awesome app - Carrot is great for procrastinators and other works.
- Pipedrive: This is another useful tool for tracking your sales pipeline so you don’t lost potential leads and can keep track of where leads are in the sales process. Analytics, commentary, and other communication tools help keep your team in synch and on top of their daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
- Sales and order-taking apps: Many popular sales and order-taking apps, including Pepperi, include helpful organizational tools to help you track your tasks and to-do lists. Integrating these tools not only helps you track yourself, but your team as well, so you can analyze progress and identify rooms for improvement.
The best apps to communicate with your team
- Talkboard: Citrix is always coming up with more tools to help businesses, and Talkboard’s awesome whiteboard app helps you brainstorm, create presentations, and more so your team can collaborate within the app or across social media.
- Salesforce Chatter: Salesforce Chatter is like Facebook for sales teams - it implements easily and can be used by anyone, even if you don’t use Salesforce for CRM.
The best apps to keep track of contacts
- Dossier: Apple users can use this app to add notes to contacts to easily store meeting information, documents, and more. It’s a great way to quickly pull up information about your contacts to review before meetings or calls.
- CamCard: Camcard scans business cards and scores contact information in your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry, so you don’t have to worry about tracking down an important client’s card later.
- CoBook: If you’re a big Tweeter, CoBook is for you. Use the app to change contacts so you can keep contacts current with emails, phone numbers, photos, and more. The best part is that it doesn’t affect your device’s stored contact information because all changes are saved within the app.
There you have it - our personal picks for the best apps for sales. Try them out and see which fits your team best, and let us know if you have any other suggestions to add to the list.