The start of a new year is always a good time to look at new trends in B2B sales and marketing. Here's what Christopher Ryan, CEO of Fusion Marketing Partners says will have the most impact on a company's ability to gain and maintain competitive advantage in 2014.
- High-quality, relevant content is becoming more important than manipulating SEO and packing in keywords.
- Multimedia and visual storytelling such as infographics and SlideShare presentations to draw prospects in.
- Reps get involved much later in the selling process since prospects are doing their homework and researching options before approaching them.
- Mobile-friendly content with responsive designs that optimizes a website’s layout, in order to let prospects quickly find what they’re looking for.
- Sales response time is crucial; delaying a follow-up call by a few hours can have a huge impact on a close rate.
We highly recommend that you take 5 minutes to read this enlightening article here.