We’ve just wrapped-up our first Partners Conference, bringing together our valued partners from across Europe, the America's and Australia for 3 days of business and technical discussions, networking and fun.
Our goals for the conference were to:
- Keep partners on top of Pepperi’s vision and strategy
- Share the latest advances in our products and technology
- Inspire partners with customer case studies and discuss best practices
- Nurture an active partner community via extensive networking (and some fun)
The packed agenda comprised of keynotes, case studies presented by the partners, business and technology/product tracks, brainstorming sessions as well as 1x1 meetings with Pepperi’s leadership.
This is an opportunity to thank the partners that enriched the agenda by presenting their own case studies and lessons-learned, for the benefit of all.
We had the pleasure of listening to an inspiring presentation by Nir Rehav, SodaStream’s Head of Global IT. Nir joined us after returning from a plastic bottle combating trip to Honduras (with SodaStream’s management team) and shared SodaStream’s impressive story with us.
He described their challenges and how the IT department improved their sales operation. We were happy to learn that Pepperi is making an impact on SodaStream’s field staff productivity and business results.
Key takeaways and feedback
Attendance and active participation at the conference were great and we learned a lot from our partners and guests:
- Changing consumer purchasing habits and global trade impact B2B commerce more than ever before. Brands and distributors of all sizes must adapt quickly to remain relevant in the highly competitive CPG space
- Standardization of IT infrastructure and corresponding business processes is difficult to achieve - variance in customer demands keeps increasing, and different, complex business processes coexist even within the same organization, across multiple geo deployments
- The transition to omnichannel B2B sales is not a simple one. B2B eCommerce and retail execution involve other stakeholders within the organization. Therefore, there is a greater need to address the challenges associated with siloed business systems
- We have a successful and vibrant partner community that could and should interact directly with one another on a regular basis
- There was way too much food…
It was great meeting such a diverse, capable, enthusiastic and inspiring group of people. Thank you all for joining us. We hope to see you at our next event.