The brand is king, long live the brand! This has never been truer than it is today, with super-brands dominating every marketplace.
Traditionally, brand marketing and brand awareness was the exclusive domain of consumer marketing, with consumers choosing which product they will buy based on the strength of the brand and the one they deem to be the best fit for their underlying needs (value for money, prestige, comfort, etc.).
The challenge for brand manufacturers, in the age of omnichannel marketing, is extending and reinforcing branding through every channel, both B2B and B2C. Retailers’ growing expectations include an elevated buying experience, similar to that of B2C. Smarter manufacturers have been quick to take advantage by taking their B2B sales platform and marketing to the next level and extending branding to their business customer with B2B mobile commerce.
The Pepperi B2B Commerce Platform was developed in response to requests from leading brands across many industries to be able to provide the Pepperi sales app rebranded as their own. It enables B2B brand manufacturers to expand their omnichannel B2B sales through a company-branded B2B mobile commerce app. Manufacturers are able to launch a world-class B2B eCommerce more quickly and at a fraction of the cost of developing their own, helping them to strengthen their business and competitive differentiation.
Consumer packaged goods manufacturers can elevate their brand a B2B eCommerce app, complete with self-service e-Catalog, ordering and payment. Pepperi publishes the branded app to the Apple and Google Play app stores on behalf of the manufacturers, making it ready for download by the brand’s B2B retail customers.
For brand manufacturers, the cost of developing and maintaining a mobile order taking app as powerful as Pepperi’s is untenable, because it would come at the expense of their core competencies, and compromise time-to-market.
By offering a branded B2B mobile commerce app, brands can now increase retailer engagement and create more personalized purchasing experiences. The B2B mobile eCommerce app becomes a new sales and marketing channel through which brands can offer their retail customers specific promotions, push particular products for up-sell and cross-sell, and increase two-way communication with its B2B customers.
- Provides a new marketing channel - Manufacturers are able to promote their brand to B2B customers via a new, highly differentiated marketing channel with their own unique messaging, promotions, and customer reviews.
- Available from app stores - The new branded app can be published in the app stores for quick and easy download by sales reps to their own personal devices.
- Hassle-free: all development performed by Pepperi - All the manufacturer has to do is provide us with the app name, logo and other branded content, and our software takes care of the rest.
- Continually updated with new features - Every enhancement or fix made to the Pepperi apps are also introduced to the private-label apps.
- Saves manufacturers time and money – It takes us just 3 weeks to get your brand into the app stores, and at a fraction of the alternative in-house development costs