We are happy to share with you that we are releasing a new and improved cross-platform infrastructure, utilizing the latest technology available on the market.
On Sunday 30th March 30th at 01:00 (GMT+3) we will begin the process of migrating all customers to the new version. Sales reps will be able to work as usual and their orders and activities will be submitted once the maintenance is completed. Data prior to migration including orders, activities, tasks, reminders and all other settings will be preserved in the new version.
The enhanced infrastructure enables us to take SupeRep™ and SuperBiz sellware to a new level and will be gradually released over the next couple of months. Our goal is to have all of our worldwide customers on this new platform by June.
The platform provides a brand new set of features including:
- Customized Activities - allow creating your own forms for activities that sales reps can carry out on the SupeRep App for Accounts such as surveys, expense/mileage reports, etc. Learn more
- Sales Transaction Types - allow creating multiple types of sales transactions such as order, return, invoice, quote, etc. For each type you can customize every aspect of the order process - the cart layout, the order PDF layout, header/footer of order PDF, item summary etc. Learn more
Click here to read about other features.
In order to use these features, make sure SupeRep App is up to date on your tablet by upgrading your back office to the new version and then do a resync by going to the “About Us” section from the app home screen and pressing Resync.
We would like to remind you that with the new infrastructure we will only support iOS6 and above (iPad1 not supported).
The main improvements you can expect to see by June are:
- Cross platform - ability to seamlessly use SupeRep App on iPad, Android & Windows 8 devices in offline mode with the same credentials
- New look and feel for SupeRep
- Lighting fast, automated synchronization - a new synchronization technology that works way faster and performs automatically upon certain events.
- New look and feel for SuperBiz
- Dramatic improvements to SuperBiz performance
We encourage our customers to join a Webinar with a Q&A session, which will walk you through the new features and show you how it all looks in the back office.
Register below for the “SupeRep Back Office Migration – What it Means for Me” webinar:
US (EST) - Monday March 31 14:30 - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/435822577282103809
Australia (AEDT) - Tuesday April 1 16:30 - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1247421587766845185
Europe (CEST) - Wednesday April 2 13:30 - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/901993517226624769
We look forward to even more sales and more efficiency for your business with the new SupeRep back office platform!